Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Nancy

She's the genius Scriber and Audit Engine Expert. I honestly think the success of DW at UCI is mainly because of her.

Many of the DW community knows her but I just wanted to formally introduce her. She was very active in the past as the DW module rep.

She's made her mark on DW in many ways. Especially in the way the audit engine works and some of the way scribe is created. Here is some of her influences on the product.:

- Exceptions "With DW___"
- StandAlone Block
- Proxy Advice

Lately she did a testing for the In-Progress Revision. (The biggest problem with DW, in my opinion. IP classes pushed completed courses out of a rule making the audit inaccurate.) I'm glad to report that it went well and we might see this resolved in the next patch.

I hope for her to chime in on this blog from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment